Displaying items by tag: Articles

Thursday, 13 August 2020

Is Time Running Out On Personalization?

Published at Forbes, August 10, 2020

In a press release issued in December of last year, research firm Gartner, predicted that 80% of marketers will abandon personalization efforts by 2025 because they lacked an ROI justification. The other 20% found the customer data management process too difficult, which might be a sad statement on the IT affairs of the companies Gartner had surveyed.

Published in Articles
Tagged under

“AI is one of the most important things humanity is working on. It is more profound than, I dunno, electricity or fire.” Sundar Pichai, CEO, Google


We seem to be living in the age of AI. Everywhere you look, companies are touting their most recent AI, machine learning (ML), and deep learning breakthroughs, even when they are far short of anything that could be dubbed a breakthrough. “AI” has probably superseded “Blockchain”, “Crypto”, and/or “Fintech” as the buzzword of the day. Indeed, one of the best ways to raise VC funding is to stick ‘AI’ or ‘ML’ at the front of your company’s prospectus and a “.ai” at the end of your company’s website.

Published in Articles

Published at Forbes Middle East, June 21, 2020

When it comes to successful marketing, you must know both your customer and your company. Artificial Intelligence can help with both. A Stanford University study, The Artificial Intelligence and Life in 2030, defines Artificial Intelligence (AI) as: “a science and a set of computational technologies that are inspired by—but typically operate quite differently from—the ways people use their nervous systems and bodies to sense, learn, reason, and take action.”

Published in Articles
Tagged under

Published at Forbes Middle East, June 26, 2020

2020 will go down as the year the modern era met its first pandemic. COVID-19 hit with a vengeance few would have imagined just 12 months ago, hammering the worldwide economy on a scale not seen since World War II. If COVID-19 has done anything good for business, it has given people the ability to pause and take stock of their place in the world—including their place amongst business peers and competitors—and to reflect on the future.

Published in Articles
Tagged under


We are here to help you navigate the complex world of analytics, AI, BI, CX, Cloud, DI, digital marketing, and social media implementations, showing you how open source technology can, potentially, augment your current software footprint and reduce cost. We understand ROI is king, above all else.


Address: 505 Hennessy Road, #613, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong

Phone: +852 5196 1277 (HK)

Phone: +853 6616 1033 (Macau)

WhatsApp: +853 6616 1033



Join Our Community

Sign up to receive email for the latest information.
© Intelligencia Ltd. All Rights Reserved. 2020